About Me

My photo
" 'Obsessive thinking will eventually wear a hole in your mind' --Michael Lipsey. Word. My brains like swiss cheese." -C. K. Shannon

Thursday 14 July 2011

Dirty Digging, and Dancing

The rest of the day was absolute bliss, starting with planting in the rain, getting all muddy and then sitting in the hot tub to watch the rest of the storm. Ah! why don't I relax more again? I then had to FORCE myself to go on a run (my first one in a month!) which I hate, hate, hate to do, and couldn't have been happier when I passed a park ranger who told me I had to stop IMMEDIATELY because there had been a mountain lion sighting in the area! I didn't see it, but sure was glad to have the excuse to walk :/

I came back to do some 8 minute abs, and took a long hot bath, a nap, and then couldn't resist the warmth of the decomposing grass pile (I just love that thing)! so went out for another load. On my way over the fence, I stopped at the top of the ladder and just gazed out at the incredible scenery for about 45 minutes.

Came into the house to meet the adorable boys I have heard so much about, and finished the day with a bowl of buttery popcorn in front of Dirty Dancing with Sarah and Rick... my new favorite movie... I am getting so cultured here!

Love it :)

Goodnight Moon, please bring me more baths, ladders in meadows, mountain lions, and must-see movies?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment