About Me

My photo
" 'Obsessive thinking will eventually wear a hole in your mind' --Michael Lipsey. Word. My brains like swiss cheese." -C. K. Shannon

Wednesday 18 April 2012

How Deep is Your Oil Well?

"Everyone has their own reservoir. Some are just easy to tap into, more surface-dwelling. Others you need to drill really deep to get to the oil. See for me, I would say I'm pretty close to the surface, but for some people it takes a lot of drilling to get deep enough... that's where the alcohol comes in. I think we should live with the friendly instincts of drunken people all the time."
-Emily Rose Walsh, Surface Dweller (she thinks that makes her sound like a hobbit)

Yes, we used photo booth, don't judge- we didn't have any pictures together!

SO TRUE. Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment