About Me

My photo
" 'Obsessive thinking will eventually wear a hole in your mind' --Michael Lipsey. Word. My brains like swiss cheese." -C. K. Shannon

Friday 1 June 2012

"When I'm around people I love and I want to socialize with I get his high... I feel emotionally charged and excited to hang out with them"

This is something I think a lot if people experience and I love Allison Tinsey for putting words to it.

Allison wore Rayban Wayfarers before you were a hipster. She's pretty awesome... Happy Birthday <3




It's been a great day all around... one of those days where I could't possibly do everything I wanted to, but still got a lot of awesome stuff done, like went to class, had lunch with my birthday friend, booked a flight to Guatemala, gave a presentation, passed on my Farms to K responsibilities, ate dinner with the coolest women on campus, made a frickin awesome cake, and ate it to celebrate Allison. Now I have to go and write about my journey confronting my racism. Maybe you can read it when I'm done... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. blowing hearts in your direction! - Allison

    ReplyDelete